Technology Business Management Analyst
Technology Business Management Analyst
At Weight Watchers, we inspire healthy habits for real life. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey.
We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you; we invite you to explore Weight Watchers and our open positions.
We are uniquely positioned to lead the way in the exciting Health Tech industry. With several million people logging in and using Weight Watchers’ Apps and systems we are modernizing and rebuilding most of our core experiences and embracing modern engineering practices and techniques. Our strategy is to compete in an increasingly digital weight loss market. Our innovative technology fundamentally improves the way people manage their weight, health and wellness. We are agile service oriented, data-driven, cloud enabled and efficient. We’ve built Simple UIs on Angular, micro services in Play/Scala & Node, moved our core data to Mongo and Cassandra and enhanced our mobile apps. As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, come make an impact on a team that is leading the way!
Weight Watchers IT, Security & Compliance team is looking for a Technology Business Management Analyst. You will be responsible for assisting Senior Technology Management in managing to budgets, operations and analytics, supporting Vendor engagements and License Management. You will partner with Technology leaders, Procurement and Financial teams supporting Financial requirements.
The role will also include Vendor engagement responsibilities for contract obligations and License Management activities.
Financial Spend Management and Budgeting
- Mange Technology Portfolio and project spend requests to approved budget
- Support Budgetary Transactions by supporting workflow from Purchase Order requests through authorization, delivery and submission
- Evaluate current Portfolio and project spend to budget and provide recommendations
- Evaluate Timecard compliance and be responsible for communication and attaining compliance
- Support the Finance departments month end close
- Engage Vendors for compliance to corporate standards on Spend Management
- Manage financial reporting for vendors for existing programs, including invoice and expense management, billing of vendor service
- Engage with Telecom Expense Management partner for Telecom services and serve as an IT point of contact
- Resolve Invoice discrepancies with Vendors
- Contribute to monthly cost reporting and budget planning
- Partner with Technology Leaders and review Business functions of Vendor Statements of Work
- Responsible for maintaining technology contracts in line with corporate systems and requirements
- Participate in Vendor contract engagements with Technology Business Leaders
- Perform license analysis, management and sampling to ensure alignment to approved funding levels
- Evaluate current and prospective license usage, develop cost benefit analysis, issue recommendations and participate in licensing assessments for annual reviews or preparation for licensing engagements
- BA/BS from top-tier institution and track record of strong academic performance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement and/or Financial management role with experience in Technology Business
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Financial modeling capabilities
- Business Relationship Management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively and collaboratively deliver results in cross-functional teams
- Consistently deliver results without sacrificing quality. Be process minded, enable agility and assesses opportunities for improvement at all times
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems and adapt nimbly
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and adaptive to change very quickly
- Adept at working under pressure and with short time constraints and deliver under tight deadlines
- Able to listen and interpret requirements of internal customers and verify for accuracy
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related field, Advanced Degree (MS) is desired
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top