Technical Product Manager - Workforce Management
Technical Product Manager – Workforce Management
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. Our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives.” We’re leveraging technology and leading the way in the wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility, and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. Our “Beyond The Scale” program is a holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that includes weight management. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
We are building out a next generation call center and CRM to help support our Customer Service agents, which will help scale our business for the coming years. A main tenant of this platform is based lies in the Workforce Management solutions at hand, mixing a retail, specialized workforce with at-home agents and call-center-based agents: optimizing for this unique diverse workforce around scheduling, forecasting, and integrating the results with the wider platform are top of mind for this role.
The opportunities are endless on this project and it is by far one of the most complex projects we have operationally in the company - if you like a challenge, you won’t be bored!
- Working with a very talented group of Engineers and representing the voice of the business taking their needs and defining the problems they need solving.
- Working with engineers in an Agile environment to plan sprints and deliver functioning code to production on a continuous basis.
- Communicating and coordinating with top notch vendors towards integration and customization of their solutions into our own platform
- Prioritizing and managing the product backlog.
- Developing a roadmap to enable stronger planning and help manage dependencies between different teams.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- A passion for cutting edge customer service and an amazing member experience
- Familiarity with the latest technologies in Messaging and VOIP applications
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Understanding of typical WFM applications and workflows (scheduling, forecasting, bidding, queue management, etc.). Hands-on experience with a Workforce Management a plus
- Experience with Twilio a plus
- Experience with TeleOpti a plus
- Experience within a Call Center a plus
- Ability to work closely with a Technical Architect to derive the features that are necessary to be built
- Experience grooming and prioritizing a product backlog
- Ability to understand and manage dependencies between teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience as an Engineer will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top