Technical Product Manager - CRM
Technical Product Manager - CRM
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
At WWI, we’re committed to delivering a best-in-class, omni-channel customer service experience. We help our members lose weight, and go “beyond the scale”. We do that by offering a wide array of services to them, some are online (digital subscriptions), some are offline (WW meeting room), and some offer 1:1 interactions (both digital and offline, from 24/7 chat to Coaching).
We are building out a next generation call center and CRM to help support our Customer Service agents, which will help scale our business for the coming years. A main tenant of this platform is based on managing data, deriving useful information from it, and leveraging it to build smarter and efficient processes to best serve our members.
The opportunities are endless on this project, and is by far one of the most complex one we have operationally in the company - if you like a challenge, you won’t be bored!
As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with a very talented group of Engineers and representing the voice of the business taking their needs and defining the problems they need solving.
- Working with an extremely talented UX designer to solve the business needs
- Working with engineers in an Agile environment to plan sprints and deliver functioning code to production on a continuous basis.
- Prioritizing and managing the product backlog.
- Developing a roadmap to enable stronger planning and help manage dependencies between different teams.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- A passion for cutting edge customer service and an amazing member experience
- Familiarity with the latest technologies in Messaging and VOIP applications
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Understanding of typical CRM applications and workflows. Experience with a robust Case Management a plus
- Experience with Twilio a plus
- Experience within a Call Center a plus
- Understanding of Scheduling, Forecasting, Skill-based routing a plus
- Experience working with a Workforce Management System a plus
- Ability to work closely with a Technical Architect to derive the features that are necessary to be built.
- Experience grooming and prioritizing a product backlog
- Ability to understand and manage dependencies between teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience as an Engineer will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
• The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
• Generous healthcare coverage.
• 401(K) with company match.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid parental leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness allowance
• Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top