Technical Integration Services Manager
This position involves collaboration, conceptualization, planning, designing and implementing integration patterns across different systems of the Enterprise, Including building and maintaining integration artifacts, overseeing testing of the interoperability of the application modules such as:
- Those under development by in-house software development teams.
- Commercial off-the-shelf software deployed in the organization.
- External third parties as necessary.
Specifically working on integration needs that arise in our Legacy Back Office Applications, WFM, Oracle EBS Financials, Sales Force and E-commerce platforms.
Integrate and participate with Enterprise Data Strategies and Enterprise Architecture Evolution.
Ideal candidate would be one that aligns integration needs to appropriate tools available to meet the use cases.
Implement standards and best practices in building resilient and fault tolerant interfaces with a keen eye on maintainability and operational support needs.
Build and mentor a strong delivery team using Agile practices.
Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- 3 to 5 years of leading and managing integration teams
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns such as SOA, Messaging, Routing and Transformation
- Highly skilled in building SOA Architecture based services
- Expertize in Data Modeling, Data Flow Diagrams, along with SOA based data integration
- Good knowledge of distributed, high performance and high availability architectures
- Skilled with knowledge of web service based protocols such as JSON RPC, JSON WSP, REST, SOAP, WSFL , XLANG, XML - RPC
- Familiarity of ESB Products such as Mule, Apache Camel, Spring Integration, JBOSS, Open ESB
- Familiarity of Message Oriented Middleware such as Amazon SQS, IronMQ, RabbitMQ , ActiveMQ
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top