Technical Help Desk Account Analyst
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond the Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
We are uniquely positioned to lead the way in the exciting Health Tech industry. With several million people logging in and using Weight Watchers’ Apps and systems we are modernizing and rebuilding most of our core experiences and embracing modern engineering practices and techniques. Our strategy is to compete in an increasingly digital weight loss market. Our innovative technology fundamentally improves the way people manage their weight, health and wellness. We are agile service oriented, data-driven, cloud enabled and efficient. We’ve built Simple UIs on Angular, micro services in Play/Scala & Node, moved our core data to Mongo and Cassandra and enhanced our mobile apps. As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, come make an impact on a team that is leading the way!
As our End User network and Oracle Technical Account Analyst, you will serve as a single point of contact responsible for providing Weight Watchers employees with User Account Administration resources required to leverage technology as efficiently as possible. You will troubleshoot to resolve issues either through your own actions or liaise to other areas within Weight Watchers support teams. Day to day, you will respond to staff and application administration changes as well as be intimately involved in special needs and projects.
- Create, edit and delete network accounts
- O365 user mailboxes, distribution groups, network security groups, Global Address List entries.
- Active Directory account administration for employees to provide user IDs and email addresses.
- Managing systems access for consultants and contractors.
- Creates and deletes of Oracle (ERP) accounts and administration
- Creates and deletes of 2-factor authentication (SecurID) accounts, along with remote access accounts (VPN).
- Granting file server access for departmental shares.
- Granting access to mobile email to corporate and BYOD devices.
- Managing access to the corporate Wi-Fi networks.
- Performs functions for special projects
- Exports data from the relevant Active Directory domains for use in reporting.
- Bulk updates accounts in the Active Directory domains for special projects (migrations, etc.)
- Gathers data for monthly and quarterly SOX audit testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience across the range of responsibilities described above
- Very good knowledge of MS Exchange, O365 and Active Directory user management
- Network account creation experience
- Knowledge of basic scripting concepts (PowerShell is preferred).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows (7 & 8), Mac OS.
- Basic technical knowledge of Mac, PC, and Windows.
- Good understanding of Oracle ERP
- Good knowledge on Microsoft MS outlook and Microsoft applications.
- Working knowledge of VLOOKUP’s in MS Excel.
- Experience in creating user documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effective prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top