Social Media Influencer Manager (Contract – 40 hours/week)
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW introduced “Beyond The Scale”, an holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
Weight Watchers International is looking for a junior-mid level marketing professional who is a curious, creative thinking and a natural relationship builder. This position will support the Social Media Marketing team in executing Weight Watcher’s micro-influencer and influencer strategy across the company’s social media channels. As the Influencer Manager, you’ll be responsible for working with our growing and developing our influencer/micro-influencer relationships. You will manage the day-to-day activity of our advocacy efforts and you’ll have the chance to connect with our most dedicated consumers to help amplify their voices online and offline. You’ll also work closely with all departments of the company, from marketing to editorial to customer operations. The right candidate will be detail oriented, organized, creative, and strategic, with a passion for Social Media. This role requires a blend of strategic thinking, creative prowess, and deep knowledge of the advocacy and influencer marketing space.
This role will require a thorough understanding of the influencer marketing landscape, in particular how best to leverage these relationships to gain buzz through PR and Social activity.
- Manage all aspects of Weight Watchers micro-influencer program inclusive of recruitment, sourcing, onboarding, communication and reporting
- Assist in ideation, identification and execution of influencer/micro-influencer partnerships, storytelling and social content creation across multiple channels and platforms
- Identify and recruit through research and social tools the most active, relevant fans/followers, new and emerging social influencers and build and maintain relationships.
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work within the health and wellness industry
- Assist in influencer partnership negotiations
- Identify trends through monitoring influencer engagement and competitive analysis
- Summarize and analyze insights and performance to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimization and efficiency in performance
- Maintain the master influencer outreach database and manage all outreach
- Attend influencer events
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA required
- 2-3 years of experience in social media and influencer marketing
- Creative, strategic thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, influencers and consumer engagement. Willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Demonstrate relationships with influencers and experience in social media, content development, PR, editorial and consumer marketing
- Track record of building brand awareness with an eye for message, content, and stories
- Advanced proficiency with social monitoring and publishing tools. (ie. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Spreadfast, Radian6 etc.)
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
- Compassionate, positive and knowledgeable about the health and wellness industry.
Employment is contingent upon successful background check completion.
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top