Senior Product Manager (Meeting Room Tech)
Technical Product Manager (Meeting Room Tech)
At Weight Watchers, we inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey. We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you; we invite you to explore our open positions.
We are modernizing our entire physical offering and need a strong foundation to enable this transformation. This includes all the data and services to manage our meeting room experience, in a global setting. A main tenant of this platform is based on managing data, deriving useful information from it, and leveraging it to build smarter and efficient processes to best serve our members.
The opportunities are endless on this project, and is by far one of the most complex one we have operationally in the company - if you like a challenge, you won’t be bored!
As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with a very talented group of Engineers and representing the voice of the business taking their needs and defining the problems they need solving.
- Working with engineers in an Agile environment to plan sprints and deliver functioning code to production on a continuous basis.
- Prioritizing and managing the product backlog.
- Developing a roadmap to enable stronger planning and help manage dependencies between different teams.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- A passion for cutting edge customer service and an amazing member experience
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Understanding of typical retail applications and workflows. Experience with a POS a plus
- Ability to work closely with a Technical Architect to derive the features that are necessary to be built.
- Experience grooming and prioritizing a product backlog
- Ability to understand and manage dependencies between teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience as an Engineer will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top