Senior Manager, Marketing B2B
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW introduced “Beyond The Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
This person will lead day-to-day marketing functions to drive revenue for WWHS through our B2B channel. He/she will be responsible for developing strategies and initiatives to drive awareness, lead generation and nurturing, conversion, thought leadership and client engagement. With management responsibilities for a marketing team member, he/she will also work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure all areas of the marketing funnel (including B2C) are working together synergistically.
- Guide strategic and tactical planning and execution for B2B marketing for health plans and employers
- Lead agency and designers to develop campaigns to drive B2B targets through the marketing funnel
- Oversee the day-to-day relationships with key business partners (Sales, Product, Finance, Ops and PR)
- Lead strategy, development and execution of marketing strategies for client acquisition, including CRM campaigns, advertising, SEM, lead gen/nurture programs
- Develop marketing tests and analytics plans
- Drive market research, prospecting promotions, and product development
- Manage vendor/partner relationships
- Lead client engagement strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of marketing or advertising account management experience
- B2B marketing, experience with marketing platform and CRM system, and experience working with a sales team/organization preferred
- Background in healthcare marketing preferred
- Strong set of marketing skills encompassing different marketing levers, such as DM, advertising, promotions and email marketing
- Ability to set digital and email marketing campaigns and drive analyses
- Understanding of B2B business and how to reach B2B clients to drive awareness and leads
- Ability to help design research plans and extrapolate target insights
- Project management/account management capabilities
- Collaborative approach to all work. Must be able to work with large teams to develop/execute strategies.
- Proactive with ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently. Be able to flourish in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong experience in marketing data analytics and analytical skills in order to develop marketing initiatives that have measurable results.
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We only hire the best, here are the benefits to being top-notch:
Generous healthcare coverage
401(K) with company match
Paid Time Off
Paid parental leave
Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top