Senior Manager, Consumer Products
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale", a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
To help our members in their weight loss efforts, Weight Watchers offers a line of products for sale exclusively at our meeting locations. It is the role of the In-Meeting Products group at Weight Watchers to create, manage, market and merchandise those products to maximize their impact on our members and our overall business (US & Canada.) Additionally, Weight Watchers has an expanding eCommerce business on shop.weightwatchers.com website which offers for sale Weight Watchers products.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager to help with the development and execution for Product and Promotion plans for In-Meeting Products for North America.
Key responsibilities :
- Contribute to overall evolving product strategy by thinking out of the box and taking necessary steps to move projects forward within the organization.
- Must be team leader and work independently to project manage and guide the New Product Development process for assigned products including from writing project briefs and reviewing prototypes/samples to working closely with internal and external partners in order to launch superior consumable and/or non-consumable products.
- Work with managers, finance team, and supply chain department in US + Canada on product plans, promotional execution, distribution strategies, pricing, and demand/inventory planning for all respective products.
- Work with external agencies in creating best in class packaging, and marketing & promotional materials by providing specific copy, design direction, and managing approval process for all assigned SKUs.
- Work closely with field operations and manage all planned communication regarding In-Meeting Products in multiple vehicles; this includes writing and providing all necessary information for national service providers and members in a timely manner.
- Perform business performance analysis and present new projects at key meetings to senior management.
- Work with internal teams on updating and maintaining monthly product development budget.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive merchandise initiatives at WW retail/center locations including establishing guidelines, communication to execution.
- Help lead biweekly calls to provide updates to cross functional teams to execute projects with excellence
- Provide support to manager and execute key projects on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum five years’ work experience, with at least three years in Marketing within CPG environment
- Experience working with food brands strongly preferred
- Experience working with Canadian market and/or regulations a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as this is a very collaborative work environment
We only hire the best, here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top