Senior Compensation Analyst
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
We are looking for Senior Compensation Analyst to support our fast paced global Total Rewards function based in New York City. This role reports to the VP, Total Rewards. The ideal candidate will have exceptional Excel –based quantititative modeling skills pertaining to salary and variable compensation programs. As well as a deep understanding of salary and short-term incentive administration.
- Compensation plan design, analysis and financial modeling in Excel
- Build relationships with HR Business Partners to provide day-to-day consultation on salary and short-term incentive matters. Make pay recommendations to maintain internal equity, external competitiveness and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Lead year-end merit and bonus processes for 1,200+ global corporate staff; support compensation-related analyses for 12,000+ domestic field employees; support international field employee analyses as necessary; exposure to executive compensation
- Prepare analyses for Management and Compensation Committee meetings
- Participate in compensation surveys, analyzing results and trends and evaluating company’s market competitiveness
- Participate in global compensation projects and work teams
- Conduct training and education on compensation programs, as needed
- Familiarity with HRIS, data integrity and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field. CCP or related course work preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of progressive experience in compensation administration or compensation consulting
- Very strong Excel modeling skills (Finance experience is a plus)
- Strong quantitave and analytical abilities with attention to detailalon with strong Business/Financial acumen
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a service-oriented environment (experience with retail field workforce is a plus)
- Project management skills
- Experience with base and variable compensation programs required; sales incentive a plus
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations relating to compensation
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Familiarity with HRIS functionality and ad hoc reporting
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- Healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services and more
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top