Security and Identity Management Engineer
Security and Identity Management Engineer
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. Our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives.” We’re leveraging technology and leading the way in the wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility, and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. Our “Beyond The Scale” program is a holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that includes weight management. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
We are uniquely positioned to lead the way in the exciting Health Tech industry. With several million people logging in and using Weight Watchers’ Apps and systems we are modernizing and rebuilding most of our core experiences and embracing modern engineering practices and techniques. Our strategy is to compete in an increasingly digital weight loss market. Our innovative technology fundamentally improves the way people manage their weight, health and wellness. We are agile service oriented, data-driven, cloud enabled and efficient. We’ve built Simple UIs on Angular, micro services in Play/Scala & Node, moved our core data to Mongo and Cassandra and enhanced our mobile apps. As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, come make an impact on a team that is leading the way!
The ideal candidate must demonstrate conceptual understanding of security, authentication and identity management (AIM). Identity Management (IDM) is a critical business capability and the team is embarking on a multi-year program to replace its legacy applications.
Must have enterprise retail or healthcare experience deploying, configuring, architecture, design and implementing experience with SSO/Federation services products such as SailPoint IIQ and/or IDN, ForgeRock Open AM/OpenDJ, Okta. Extensive experience with Vulnerability Scanning and Screening and must be technical with the tools which are listed below as well as AWS Security and have worked in both a Linux and Windows env. Global Implementation of Cloud Email security standards such as DKIM, SPF and DMARC.
- Lead project efforts through full lifecycle, including requirements gathering, scoping, implementation, enterprise architecture review and operational handoff.
- Participate in full Agile delivery lifecycle, including Concept, Inception, Construction, Release, Production and Retirement.
- Serve as a lead representative on projects for both customers and project teams
- Formulate requirements, advise on viability of alternatives, and conduct and evaluate
- Create and maintain infrastructure including continues integration, automated builds, and automated build verification testing.
- Design, implement, and operate Identity Management solutions
- Evaluates designs, integrates, implements, validates and documents security for enterprise/departmental applications and enterprise network infrastructure to meet hardening guidelines and HIPAA requirements.
- Implement security solutions for advanced endpoint malware protection, network monitoring, and threat detection
- Design creative solutions to detect and mitigate threats using advanced monitoring and anomaly detection strategies
- Provide functional and technical expertise on projects that require IAM services for both on premise and cloud-based applications
- Maintains standards, risk assessments, documentation and procedures related to security for the Information Services Production, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Enforce Weight Watchers security hardening guidelines
- Provides regulatory/best practice framework for security operational execution
- Experience with managing endpoint and server protection technology such as anti-malware, whitelisting, and vulnerability management tools
- Design security authorization and authentication policies
- Analysis and implementation of perimeter email security and email routing solutions.
- Provide guidance and support to enable Single Sign-on, Privileged Access Management (PAM), and JML (Joiners, Movers, Leavers) processes
- Experience related to: user provisioning, access management, access governance/access recertification, federation/single sign-on, privileged access management
- Experience assessing and defending wireless networks
- Experience with Splunk or similar log management tools
- Experience with cryptography, PKI, and certificate lifecycle management
- Programming experience in Python, Bash, Powershell, ASP.NET, Weblogic, J2EE, SOAP, REST, JSON
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top