The Reporting Analyst will design, produce, and strategically recommend program related reports to meet changing business needs and application changes. Responsibilities include gaining a deep understanding of the data in various applications; interpreting that data; and create/updating ad hoc and standard reports. Reporting duties will also include financial analysis, statistical analysis, and analyzing data to forecast trends and conduct predictability outcomes. The analyst will also participate in operational meetings to assist in determining needs.
- Create operational dashboard for review by management leadership Team.
- Weekly, Monthly MTD Contact Center Statics, trends and rankings
- Global Support Reporting; tickets, trends and outliers
- eGain/Front Reporting optimization; queues, SLA’s etc.
- Chat Reporting
- CRM reporting; disposition analysis, recommendations, trends etc.
- Participate on Cross-divisional “Data Advisory” group
- Maintain Global Support metrics, program KPIs to required service levels as well as savings and expenses.
- Develop and implement financial concepts for call center planning and control.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future program performance.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for, program activity, trending for future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Assist with preparation & formatting for various presentations such as budget to forecast, project updates, disposition data etc.
- Ability to design and create to analyze and display data for assigned needs.
- Experience with Tableau reporting
- Ability to review program data, perform analysis, identify trends, research and suggest solutions.
- Experience in developing models to represent current and future impacts to the contact center.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,), Visio, SharePoint, SQL and Access
- Prior experience with CRM, Email and customer service reporting
- 3+ years of Tableau and analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience creating dashboards
- Previous Call Center reporting experience a plus
- Written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top