Regional Assistant - East
At Weight Watchers, we inspire healthy habits for real life. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey.
We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you; we invite you to explore Weight Watchers and our open positions.
As our Regional Assistant--East, you will report to the Manager, Field Support to provide administrative support to two Regional Directors and ~50 Territory Managers. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to handle a high volume of work. We are also looking for strong excel skills, analytical abilities and familiarity with ADP/Oracle is a plus.
- Administer bi-weekly time tracking and payroll reporting for Regional Directors and Territory Managers
- Prepare and submit expense reports for Regional Directors
- Make travel arrangements for Regional Directors
- Provide support to Manager, WWNA Field Support for event planning, including Regional and National Meetings, and on additional projects as needed
- Serve as the liaison between Field and Central for compliance reporting
- Collect, and organize for use, various data as requested by Regional Directors or Central Partners
- Facilitate Local Marketing process for Territory Managers
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet-based applications)
- Strong Excel skills, including data entry and ability to identify opportunities for and to create formulas
- Superior organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top