Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that customer service agents are delivering exceptional customer experiences by monitoring customer interactions for accuracy of information, contact handling standards, and adherence to policies and procedures. The Analyst is also responsible for reporting and providing feedback, including coaching agents on performance and providing Team Leaders and Managers with regular agent performance feedback.
- Provide objective assessment regarding representatives' compliance of process and adherence to procedures for calls with customers
- Utilizes defined quality assurance processes to conduct audits ensuring compliance with performance standards (e.g., quality, accuracy and timeliness)
- Provide ongoing analysis of recorded and real time customer interactions from inbound calls, chat, and email inquiries.
- Reports on performance results and provide support to supervisors in the development of action plans for staff and site effectiveness QA program, process improvements, training, and coaching opportunities.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and trend analysis regarding the Contact Center's QA results.
- Coach staff on work procedures to enable immediate improvements to financial outcomes.
- Provide on-going feedback and act as subject matter expert in addressing procedural issues.
- Utilizes the outcomes of quality audits to identify individual and departmental training needs; partners with training function to ensure training needs are addressed.
- Identify developing trends impacting service levels and proactively partner with process improvement team to recommend process enhancements or solutions to avoid potential service delivery problems
- Partner with business leadership and business enablement functions to drive a culture of continuous improvement within the services center.
- Work closely with the contact center representatives and management team to ensure that the contact center is meeting KPI quality measurements.
- Review recorded calls with representatives, supervisors, and managers ensure that proper steps were taken regarding completing the call objective(s), documenting all required information and completing administrative tasks required.
- Utilize effective listening skills to assess quality and customer service.
- Identify gaps in performance, any systematic shortcomings in performance, and provide feedback to contact center manager regarding process improvement suggestions.
- Assess performance gap causes including any factors outside of the representatives' control such as unclear processes, product confusion, or higher than normal call volumes. Provide this feedback to contact center manager, leaders, or agents.
- Accurately and objectively record the required information into the appropriate documentation based on each call or online communication.
- Additional projects, tasks and/or duties beyond what is outlined here may be assigned as required
- 2+ years’ of Quality Assurance experience in a contact center environment
- 3+ years’ experience in systems, operations, procedures, research, or analysis
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to offer suggestions in a positive, developmental manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent NPS and FCR scores with no significant CAs on file
- Strong communication skills in many mediums including face-to-face, email, and online chat
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks appropriately, and work under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidential data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within a team
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel, Word, Office, and Outlook
- Exceptional attendance record
- High School Diploma
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top