Product Manager - Growth
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
As the Product Manager for the Growth team, you will own the e-commerce products for our subscription services, including the checkout and plan upgrade flows on the Web as well as in both iOS and Android mobile apps. The Growth Product team leads the work that drives subscriber growth, and works closely with our Digital Marketing and Finance partners across all of Weight Watchers’ markets. There are some exciting opportunities for Growth in 2017; and we are looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic Product Manager to lead the discovery and delivery for our Growth digital products.
• Partner within marketing, finance, and product groups on conversion rate optimization
• Support personalization through segmentation definition and optimization
• Run meetings and facilitate requirements gathering from cross-functional working groups
• Create and review user stories, product requirements, and communicate them effectively
• Integrate usability studies, user research, market insights, and member feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants
• Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing)
• Monitor, track progress and update the product roadmap based on business priorities and shifting needs to address quick wins
• Lead and inspire a team of experienced engineers and designers
• Build strong relationships throughout the product development process by partnering with a variety of conversion focused internal teams
• Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and related ceremonies
• Coordinate with other product teams on new product/platform launches
• Coordinate with other product managers and designers to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
• 5+ years of product management experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
• Comfortable with technology, able to conceptually understand APIs and services based product development, ability to partner closely with engineers to solve problems
• Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
• Experience with conversion/subscriber growth
• Experience working for a startup, or as a designer, engineer or analyst a plus
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
• The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
• Generous healthcare coverage.
• 401(K) with company match.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid parental leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness allowance
• Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top