Performance Test Engineer
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create test strategy, test plans and execute performance and load testing activities for large-scale, enterprise-class applications
- Gather non-functional requirements; such as system capacity projections, including API traffic volumes, servers, network, storage capacities, page response times, etc., to inform test planning
- Collect and analyze test results data describing the application’s performance characteristics/trends, and publish them to the wider team with commentary. Monitor systems under test, measure and record key performance indicators, analyze and interpret results
- Participate in root cause analysis and complex system performance investigations
- Drive performance / load test operations towards a CI pipeline model to support continuous performance improvements in the solution
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of our product architecture and become part of the ongoing improvement of the performance of our enterprise applications
- Discover thresholds and data impact
- Design and Develop automated Performance, Stability, Scalability, Reliability, and Load tests
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Performance Test Automation practices
- Architect and develop your own tools to facilitate and enhance Performance Testing
- Testing at the System, Sub-System, and Component level
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years of professional technical experience in performance/load testing large-scale, enterprise-class software systems with complex architectures
- At least 3 years of experience in performance/load testing enterprise-class software systems using test tools such as Gatling, JMeter, BlazeMeter, LoadRunner/Performance Center, etc.
- Min 3 years of object oriented programming experience, with Java, Ruby, or Scala
- At least 3 years of experience in performance testing with APM/Diagnostics tools such as, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog
- Strong understanding of AWS Cloud technologies
- Must have experience with HTTP, HTTPS, XML, SQL, REST API testing and Linux.
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
- Work within Agile processes and contribute to release readiness reporting based on the outcome of performance testing activities
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top