Oracle EBS Applications Developer
We are looking for a Full Time Employee who is highly qualified and motivated Oracle EBS Applications Developer with hands on Financial, Supply Chain and Human Resources experience. As a key member of our team, you will take part in our global Oracle EBS R12 upgrade and work with the functional team to customize, maintain, support and extend the application. You will prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and will be responsible for the technical design, development, documentation, testing, implementation and sustainment of extensions for a broad range of EBS applications.
- Responsible for the on-going technical support of the NACO Oracle ERP Financials including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Contracts, Fixed Assets and Project Accounting.
- Develop solutions to support the business and to enhance functionality based on business requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues to find the root cause and provide technical solutions.
- Work closely with the functional team and business to develop new solutions and extend the functionality of EBS.
- Use your skills to write technical specifications (MD70) and release notes (MD120).
- Follow established SDLC process for code development through code release and support.
- Analyze, design and develop reports, interfaces, conversions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework and other technologies in the Oracle landscape.
- Understand and implement technical configuration changes to E-Business Suite modules.
- Work with the business and functional teams to understand requirements clearly.
- Minimum 5 years knowledge of Oracle applications modules AP/AR/PO/CM/GL/OM/INV and System Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of PLSQL/Forms 6i/Reports 6i/Java, J2EE, J-Developer Tools, OAF, XML Publisher, and XSL/XSLT.
- Data model understanding of E-Business Suites modules and experience with configuration and maintenance for core EBS foundational technologies including Application Object Library, Concurrent Manager, creation of custom concurrent programs, API’s, etc.
- Oracle Workflow Builder and SQL Loader knowledge and experience
- XML/BI Publisher knowledge and experience
- UNIX shell scripting knowledge and experience
- Functional knowledge of Supply Chain, Financials, Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Projects, HCM, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Dynamic, driven individual
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own time
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top