Online Community Manager - Connect (Social Media)
Online Community Manager
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. Our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives.” We’re leveraging technology and leading the way in the wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility, and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. Our “Beyond The Scale” program is a holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that includes weight management. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Community Manager to work with our inspiring community of members on our private social media platform, Connect.
Connect is a weight-loss community of over a million members who share their wins and losses, offer support and give advice online. Our members have said this is the “nicest community they’ve ever seen” and “I wish the whole internet was like Connect.”
- Identify, strategize, and implement campaigns that will improve overall engagement
- Create a Connect Influencer Program that increases number of Influencers, content quality and ultimately increases retention
- Communicate with Influencers online and offline, and execute initiatives to keep them engaged
- Onboard Influencers and gain buy in for program changes
- Mentor influencers on creating high quality content for the Connect community
- Identify opportunities where Connect can align with overall business and mission
- Work closely with stakeholders to lead Connect influencer collaborations for marketing initiatives
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost Connect awareness
- Monitor community and provide insights to marketing and product teams
- Monitor social media to provide insights on latest trends
- Relevant experience in both an online and offline customer facing role, ideally within in a Technology driven organization
- A simple, friendly and authentic way of writing and speaking
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize community needs and feedback
- Demonstrated ability to create content on social media that is engaging
- Passion for Weight Watchers, strong team player, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top