The Office Administrator/Manager is responsible for overall office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. The position also includes directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. The Office Administrator/Manager will also be responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Acts as a liaison to building management and vendors.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Manages the petty cash and company purchasing card.
- Prepares and manages purchase orders.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Supports all managers and supervisors with various tasks, including expense reports, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and tracking PTO.
- Assists with the development of presentations.
- Manages employee engagement including employee of the month, luncheons, etc.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and Outlook.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least five years of office management experience.
- At least five years of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and Outlook experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top