Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
We are uniquely positioned to lead the way in the exciting Health Tech industry. With several million people logging in and using Weight Watchers’ Apps and systems we are modernizing and rebuilding most of our core experiences and embracing modern engineering practices and techniques. Our strategy is to compete in an increasingly digital weight loss market. Our innovative technology fundamentally improves the way people manage their weight, health and wellness. We are agile service oriented, data-driven, cloud enabled and efficient. We’ve built Simple UIs on Angular, micro services in Play/Scala & Node, moved our core data to Mongo and Cassandra and enhanced our mobile apps. As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, come make an impact on a team that is leading the way!
As our NOC Engineer, you will be part of a team who are responsible for efficiently and thoroughly monitoring web.com infrastructure to ensure that the IT enterprise is fully available to all customers and internal users.
- Manage and monitor the enterprise infrastructure.
- Verify and troubleshoot all Tier-1 type NOC problems.
- Strictly adhere to all NOC policies and procedures.
- Review trouble tickets to ensure integrity and accuracy of data recorded.
- Assist with maintenance of documentation and procedures. Record changes to the infrastructure.
- Detect and respond to all infrastructure alerts and escalate to the appropriate parties as necessary.
- Use network management tools to determine the nature of the outage and follow online procedures to resolve the problems.
- Troubleshoot and isolate failed applications, servers, and network and database connections remotely.
- Act as a liaison between application and enterprise engineering teams during outages.
- Answer telephone calls and emails from technology personnel.
- Manage enterprise Global IT support calls and track and close trouble tickets.
- Release code to pre-production and production environment using automated scripts.
- Work closely with the enterprise support team (Global IT) to assist in day-to-day call center issues as needed.
- Focus in problem-solving to troubleshoot issues affecting internal and external customers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
- Scripting (Bash / Pearl / Python/ etc)
- Linux and Windows
- Automation (Jenkins)
- Cisco Voice
- Cloud Experience (AWS / Rackspace / Azure )
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with:
- Enterprise monitoring software (Apica/New Relic/ Datadog/Solarwinds/Splunk)
- Cisco Routers and Switches, Firewalls,
- VOIP, Multicast, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS
- TACACS, DNS, DHCP,
- Ticketing systems Service Now, Confluence or Jira
- Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top