Member Support Specialist (Inbound Calls)
Make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Weight Watchers is a company filled with highly energetic people who are passionate about providing excellent service to our members.
The Member Support Specialist will respond to general inquiry questions and assist members via inbound calls. The Support Specialist will provide product and services information as well as assist with billing inquiries, website and app technical assistance, and membership retention.
All offers are contingent on a cleared background check with proof of a High School Diploma or GED.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide support to the member servicing various product questions and/or issue resolution via inbound calls.
- Provide timely, efficient and accurate follow up to user questions or issues.
- Answer incoming member calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general concerns.
- Serve as a champion of the brand and help save membership through excellent communication and brand awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism working to establish rapport with every member.
- Update member information in multiple member databases depending on member need.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
Key Performance Measurement
- A score card that reflects performance on agent satisfaction, issue resolution, quality assurance scores, data accuracy & service speed.
- Schedule adherence including attendance, on-time arrival/departure, timely breaks and lunches.
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness/ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Weight Watchers Contact Center leadership, resulting in positive member impact.
- High School or GED Diploma
- Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail, data accuracy and speed.
- Ability to navigate multiple technology systems.
- Interpreting data and questions to create first contact resolution.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Customer service orientation.
- Adaptability in a fast paced changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Well-versed in fast response data entry communication
- Must have excellent grammar, punctuality, speed and the ability to thrive in a complex organization.
- Must be able to think proactively and to collaborate effectively.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top