Manager, Internal Communications
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. Our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives.” We’re leveraging technology and leading the way in the wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility, and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. Our “Beyond The Scale” program is a holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that includes weight management. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
As Manager, Internal Communications, you will be responsible for the ongoing execution of the Corporate Communications strategy as it comes to life with corporate employees globally, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications. This high-visibility and strategically important role will use and develop your ability to create and deliver communications strategies and programs to align and engage Weight Watchers employees globally on the change journey ahead.
- Execute internal communications plans that support business objectives and engage employees
- Integrate change management activities into communication project plans
- Administer and develop content for global intranet
- Produce monthly employee meetings for U.S. employees and quarterly Global Town Hall events
- Create success metrics and use fact based methods to evaluate and improve internal communications and culture
- Develop, track and maintain detailed communication project plans and calendars/timelines to ensure successful delivery of communication
- Anticipate and prepare for issues and opportunities, including thinking ahead to incorporate emerging technologies into platforms moving forward
- Handle multiple projects and work well under pressure
- Ability to influence business leaders and executives
- Maintain quality standards and consistency across all communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, journalism or related field required
- Minimum 5 years of communications experience, 2-3 years of which focused on internal communications
- Excellent communicator with proven track record of effectively managing projects and delivering internal communications programs
- Solid understanding of internal communication techniques and experience with change management best practices
- Technical experience of creating and managing websites, intranet sites, newsletters, apps and social collaboration platforms
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Creative thinking and ability to think beyond the expected
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top