iOS Engineers (All Levels)
iOS Software Engineer (all levels)
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. Our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives.” We’re leveraging technology and leading the way in the wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility, and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. Our “Beyond The Scale” program is a holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that includes weight management. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
We are uniquely positioned to lead the way in the exciting Health Tech industry. With several million people logging in and using Weight Watchers’ Apps and systems we are modernizing and rebuilding most of our core experiences and embracing modern engineering practices and techniques. Our strategy is to compete in an increasingly digital weight loss market. Our innovative technology fundamentally improves the way people manage their weight, health and wellness. We are agile service oriented, data-driven, cloud enabled and efficient. We’ve built Simple UIs on Angular, micro services in Play/Scala & Node, moved our core data to Mongo and Cassandra and enhanced our mobile apps. As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, come make an impact on a team that is leading the way!
We are seeking iOS Engineers (Junior/Mid/Senior) to join the WW Mobile team. You will write code, build prototypes, solve problems, and deliver features that improve the lives of millions of our members. You will also learn from our talented team of software engineers and share your knowledge to make us better too. If you've got great iOS chops and want to see your work appreciated by millions of users, the WW Mobile team is the place for you
We strive to be early adopters of the latest iOS features, from Swift to Apple Watch. We also love using tools like Cocoapods, fastlane, and CircleCI to help us write modular code and quickly deliver apps to beta testers and the App Store. Maybe there's a cool new framework or tool you've been dying to try out. Or maybe you want to write your own. Weight Watchers is the place to do it.
- Love learning about the latest tools and technologies
- Write clean, well-architected, self-documenting code
- Want to learn from other engineers and share your knowledge with the team
- Seek out challenges that make you grow — as a person, and as a software developer
- Are a self-starter and a team player
- Participate in code reviews and our biannual hackathons
- Bring a critical mind to identifying and solving issues and bugs
- Aren't afraid to share your ideas and raise red flags when appropriate
- Want to evangelize the WW Mobile team via open source, tech meetups, and conferences
- Don't mind taking occasional trips to visit the New York City office!
You should bring
- Professional iOS development experience
- Excellent command of Swift and the iOS SDKs
- Solid background writing modular, object-oriented code
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience writing unit and/or automation tests with XCTest
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
Please note that all offers of employment are contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top