Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale", a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
The Hyperion Administrator is responsible for Administration and Enhancements of the Hyperion environments (HFM, Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS), Essbase, FDMEE, Reports and Smart view) at Weightwatchers. This is a unique opportunity to use and develop your skills to not only maintain these environments but to also assist with enhancements to meet the evolving financial reporting and analytical needs of the Finance community.
- Oversee Oracle to Hyperion (HFM and Essbase) month-end actual loads using FDMEE.
- Maintain and update FDMEE mapping tables when required.
- Update metadata and rules in HFM, Essbase and PBCS.
- Support forecasts and annual budget process.
- Provide user support, training, documentation, and communication. Trouble-shoot issues.
- Maintain Hyperion Planning Forms, Business Rules, and Financial Reports for users.
- Maintain Outline and Calc Scripts for Administrative duties.
- Maintain FDMEE application to load data from data warehouse into PBCS
- Administer security in HFM, Essbase, and PBCS
- Assist with documentation and training for global finance community
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems
- 3-5 years of experience administrating Oracle EPM products (HFM, Essbase, FDM, Planning)
- Scripting experience (SQL, MXL) a plus
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication
- MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Oracle E-Business Suite or equivalent ERP experience
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top