Director, Wellbeing and Total Rewards Engagement
At Weight Watchers, we inspire healthy habits for real life. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey.
We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based, and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you; we invite you to explore Weight Watchers and our open positions.
In this newly created role, the Director, Wellbeing Programs and Total Rewards Engagement will be a part of the Total Rewards team which itself is part of the worldwide human resources community. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Total Rewards and Systems, this role will serve as the point person, globally, for two areas that will amplify employee engagement and drive business results. The first objective is drive global wellbeing strategy and plan design by identifying and coordinating programs that promote employee wellbeing. The areas of wellness and wellbeing continue to evolve, but currently include the concepts of physical, financial, social, and emotional. The second objective is to ensure that relevant and timely communications on the core Total Rewards programs (i.e. compensation and benefits) as well as the wellbeing programs are shared with employees. In addition, this role will have responsibility for domestic health & welfare, and retirement plans’ auditing/compliance, and general oversight of the domestic benefits administration team.
Our ideal candidate had success in strategic thinking, the ability to recommend programs consistent with an organization’s culture and the evolution of the culture, global mindset, and navigating an organization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and recommend new programs that promote employee wellbeing
- Help set the strategic agenda for the global wellbeing program(s)
- Recognize and organize existing wellbeing programs to give them a theme
- Partner with U.S. and international HR colleagues to implement wellbeing programs and/or themes
- Collaborate with compensation, benefits, and employee relations teams to identify and draft employee communications on total rewards matters. Examples of communications include:
- Announcing and reminding employees on new wellbeing programs
- Collaborating with compensation team on appropriate compensation communications
- Promotion of annual Open Enrollment
- Identifying and communicating features of existing benefits, wellness, and compensation programs that are underutilized
- Benefits compliance topics
- Developing and maintaining a total rewards / wellbeing communications campaign/calendar
- Partner with VP Total Rewards, HR Managers, and Corporate Communications to finalize employee communications for release
- Domestic benefits plans compliance
- General oversight of Benefits administration team
- Approximately 10% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or significant experience with wellbeing practices
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience, of which approximately half is in wellbeing practices and half in Benefits Administration/Communications
- Attention to detail, and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in benefits administration and ERISA
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions while managing time efficiently
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive employee data
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels within the organization
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top