Director, Product Management
At Weight Watchers, we inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey. We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you, we invite you to explore our open positions.
Director, Product Management
As the Director of Product Management in Program you will own some of the most critical member facing program experiences, such as food tracking and search, personalized recommendations, activity and showing members progress on and off the scale. You will lead a team of passionate, creative and dynamic Product Managers in delivering great experiences for our members.
- Lead and coach a group of Product Managers to successfully iterate, experiment and launch products
- Work closely with the Experience Research, UX Design, and Engineering to create and build a member centered experience that is based on the consumer journey and supports our members with
- An experience that enables our members to manage their weight and sustainable behavior change in relationship to food, activity and mindset
- Personalized recommendations, messages and acknowledgments of their success when they need it.
- Partner with SME from Science, Program Innovation and nutrition and other supporting product groups
- Create and review user stories and communicate them effectively to engineers
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation
- Participate in selected scrum ceremonies
- Coordinate with other product managers and designers to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of launching great products
- Strong understanding and ability to think strategically about the health and wellness space
- Strong understanding of the latest technologies and trends around the space
- Experience working with user centered design teams
- Experience with scrum teams and process
- Experience hiring and managing product managers
- Strong understanding and empathy towards our members
- A collaborator with outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Experience with Jira or other work management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, HCI or relevant field
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top