Director, Business Process Improvement
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
- As BPI Director, you will support our US Operations business, which is our largest function globally (7+ channels, 13k+ front line team members, 100+ field and call center managers, 8+ Directors and a Senior Ops leadership team of 4). You will create the best possible member experiences, satisfaction and value that will enable our sizeable, complex, multi-faceted, multi-channel service teams to operate effectively, with improved processes, reduced costs and greater efficiency. This is a high profile role with considerable opportunity to make a significant impact to the organization’s overall performance. This role will report directly to the SVP, US Operations. Initially, this position will act as an independent contributor but as costs savings are identified, this position will hire and lead a team of Continuous Improvement Managers to increase scope and impact across the function.
- Create decision support tools that enable leadership decision making against a number of KPIs. Develop analysis and provide insights for identifying key drivers, researching areas of opportunity, evaluating effectiveness, driving value through increased efficiency and lower costs and making recommendations on areas of focus/priority by size of opportunity.
- Dig into detailed reviews of highest expense lines/biggest potential savings opportunities and either fix broken processes, re-engineer processes for efficiency, or use analytics to determine opportunity areas in more detail for other cross functional teams to tackle.
- Develop, refine and document US operations policies and practices
- Create a suite of standard analytical tools that enable us to get deeper insight into opportunities to generate revenue, save cost and overall improve our member experience and satisfaction
- Support vendor selection, negotiation and management activities to ensure we have appropriate contractual coverage and effective processes to manage any invoicing disputes etc
- Provide analyses and decision support tools to rationalize business decision making
- Present opportunities for improvement at monthly meetings and key strategic events, spend time in field locations validating insights and recommendations with real life experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum ten years BPI experience overall, plus minimum three years leadership experience within a BPI environment
- Large scale, national, multi-site service or hospitality experience as well as some experience working in an entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Has a proven track record in enabling KPI improvement and cost reduction
- Highly collaborative with a demonstrated ability to build strong, credible relationships across functions
- Able to communicate highly complex information clearly for all levels and audiences
- High degree of critical thinking skill to evaluate options, prioritize work efforts and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Expertwith Business process creation, documentation, re-engineering, management
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry:
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top