Data Analyst (Product)
Data Analyst (Product)
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. Our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives.” We’re leveraging technology and leading the way in the wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility, and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. Our “Beyond The Scale” program is a holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that includes weight management. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
About the role
We are looking for someone for the growing analytics group to provide analyses to the visitor site, onboarding, and member growth teams. You will work closely with both business and technical teams to proactively identify gaps in our knowledge base. Using your advanced knowledge of our population and of our data, you will guide our product teams to fully understanding consumer engagement and behaviors across all touch points and the impact on conversion metrics. In addition, you will build analyses through data mining to identify trends/opportunities for optimization within our growth team and member onboarding experiences.
- Gather visitor site experience data and conduct analysis to identify gaps, opportunities and performance trends
- Build and analyze reports and dashboards in our BI tools.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Work with the teams to answer questions, identify trends, and provide metrics that increase traffic, conversion rates, engagement, and incentivize growth.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
Qualifications & experience
- 2-3 years analytic experience.
- Curious and meticulous, with the patience to dig into murky datasets and carefully document your work.
- Knowledge of website analytics platforms (such as Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas, v-lookups).
- Data visualization (such as Tableau, Looker, Excel).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and SEO.
- You can work autonomously and you’re driven to meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate insights verbally, visually, and in writing.
- Ability to translate findings into recommendations to improve the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics Preferred
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top