Associate Manager, Ecommerce
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW recently introduced “Beyond The Scale”, a new holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
The Ecommerce Team is responsible for the Weight Watchers online store at weightwatchers.com/shop. The team handles all marketing, merchandising, creative direction and content strategy for the site and maintains cross-functional leadership to drive the business. We work closely with our Technology team on day-to-day execution and long term strategic planning for the site. We work with both our Meeting Room Products team and new vendors to offer products that bring the “Beyond the Scale” program to life for all consumers.
We are seeking a passionate and detail oriented Associate Manager, Ecommerce to join our team. This role will be responsible for driving growth through onsite development and optimization. Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining content on site. This role will drive digital marketing initiatives and optimize inclusion of user generated content. Successful applicants for this role will demonstrate a generalist mindset, a flexible attitude towards responsibilities and an ability to adapt quickly to different tasks.
- Merchandising Lead:
- Create new categories/products and update product attributes to facilitate enhanced experience and ultimately conversion.
- Execute promotional plans to maximize revenue and achieve gross margin targets.
- Day-to-day site maintenance including general site updates, cross-sell, recommended products
- Drive a focus on device merchandising to fully optimize the user experience.
- Works cross-functionally with Ecommerce Product Owner and Ecommerce Technology team to communicate issues and request feature enhancements
- Investigate and troubleshoot content related issues and coordinate necessary actions for timely resolution as needed.
- Monitor and moderate all user generated content including ratings & reviews and work with customer care to ensure user satisfaction with R&R engagement
- Utilize customer feedback, ratings & reviews, questions and answers, comments and customer satisfaction surveys to identify optimization opportunities.
- Engage with SEO/SEM teams to incorporate best practices into our site experience
- Collaborate between many cross functional teams, including (but not limited to): IT, Supply Chain, Social/PR, Product, Customer Service, etc.Monitor the marketplace and competitive set for trends and new ideas related to the on-site experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field required
- 4+ years of experience in a related role
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce merchandising, business practice and technologies a requirement including experience with content management and/or site production
- Experience with IBM Websphere or another commerce platform a must
- Comfortable working in digital marketing environment with a strong understanding of front end web development.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to think strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
We only hire the best, here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top