Analyst, Workforce Management
At Weight Watchers, we inspire healthy habits for real life. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey.
We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you; we invite you to explore Weight Watchers and our open positions.
Job entails monitoring and reporting of real time contact center traffic via a workforce management application, providing the enterprise with daily analysis on staffing and contact center performance, and scheduling resources across contact center channels.
- Re-forecasts current day FTE requirements based on handle time, call volumes and agent availability across all three channels.
- Updates agents’ skills based on a real-time basis to meet department service standards.
- Updates WFM with approved exceptions, vacations and overtime.
- Produces, daily, weekly and monthly reports concerning specified departmental staffing, budgeting and efficiency metrics.
- Interfaces with contact center management and central operations regarding factors that may impact staffing and service levels; assists in coordinating center activities with central operations.
- Manages intraday call volume trends to ensure a more effective and efficient workload.
- Performs daily skill audits to ensure that all call enter agents are accurately skilled.
- Completes real time activities related to staffing-ensures that recommendations for appropriate adjustments to leverage.
- Ensures all required data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Manages special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan.
- Analyzes real-time schedule efficiency measurements as well as key indicators such as service level, for continuous improvement.
- Acts as a first point of contact for any escalations, outages, system issues or any other situations impacting on productivity.
- Creates and maintains intraday, intraweek and other related ad-hoc reports.
- Creates and publishes schedules that are aligned to the forecasted short and long term call/workload demand in supports of operational objectives.
- Responsible for accurate alternative scheduling recommendations that result in acceptable maintenance of service levels.
- Monitors agent activities on an interval basis and communicates with operations.
- Monitors schedule adherence for agents proactively.
- Ensures real-time performance is analyzed on an interval basis throughout the day and recommendations to achieve departmental goals.
- HS diploma required.
- 1+ years’ experience with workforce analysis/management required
- Experience with Teleopti (workforce management system), Excel, Avaya and Cisco Jabber, is a plus.
- The ability to run routine reports and write professional correspondences
- Requires high level computer expertise, including word processing, maintaining spreadsheets and running reports out of multiple databases
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top