Account Executive- Health Solutions
Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. At Weight Watchers our mission is to “inspire and guide the healthier choices that transform lives”. We are transforming our half-century old company by leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness arena with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals. WW introduced “Beyond The Scale", a holistic approach to a healthier, happier life that encompasses the evolving needs, mindsets and science around weight management. This is an exciting time to join Weight Watchers!
Weight Watcher Health Solutions, a division of Weight Watchers, works with national employers and health plans to incorporate our scientifically proven weight management program into well-being initiatives. By doing this, we promote sustainable behavior change and achieve reductions in obesity, chronic illness and related healthcare costs for these partners.
It’s an exciting time to join our team!
The Account Executive will play a critical role in driving member engagement, client retention/satisfaction and upsells within our largest and most valuable national account employer and health plan partnerships, with a special focus on our health plan partners.
The primary responsibility of this position is to foster and grow relationships within the Account Executive’s book of business, leading to increased member engagement and sales. The Account Executive will work with their clients to establish a plan to anchor Weight Watchers into the client’s well-being strategy, and to assist the client in implementing that strategy. Through client service, implementing member engagement strategies, recommending client program enhancements and coordinating with internal teams, the Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales growth.
The Account Executive will work to identify best practices and process improvements within the business, and will work with leadership to share and implement those ideas. They will also play an important role in new business development and implementation with the National Sales team by assisting in the sales process to secure new business. The Account Executive is also responsible for the service and maintenance of their accounts, securing contract renewals and being the overall voice of the client within the Weight Watchers organization.
This role will report to the Director of National Accounts.
- Owns and maintains relationships at decision maker level with small to mid-tier national strategic partnerships in assigned book of business.
- Ensures collaborative engagement strategy is determined and executed on within each account.
- Identifies growth opportunities and upsells, and executes on those opportunities.
- Ensures renewal compliance within book of business.
- Communicate marketing strategy to the Engagement team to drive site level engagement activity.
- Analyzes reporting and provide client with metrics that support program progress/results.
- Conducts quarterly and annual reviews.
- Ensures book of business is meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual goals.
- Active participant in implementation of new business where assigned.
- Demonstrates industry expertise and a comprehensive understanding of the overall well-being and member engagement space.
- Proactive self-starter able to turn ideas into execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum five years related experience, with a focus in health plan account management
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex multi-functional projects
- Strong problem definition and solving ability with high attention to detail
- Ability to balance workload and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong desire for sales success
- Strong commitment to meeting and exceeding sales and business goals
- Highly collaborative with ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dispersed workforce environment
Offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We only hire the best, here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Meet Some of Weight Watchers's Employees
Associate Product Manager
Anastasia works on ways to make sure new Weight Watchers members are set up for success from the moment they join the program by tracking and implementing processes that support healthy behavior.
Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing
Reema leads strategy and execution for the Social Media Team across creative, brand advocacy, and experiential activations. This includes overseeing content that is published across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as managing the company’s brand ambassador program.
Back to top