Social Media Strategist
Wedgewood is a leading acquirer of distressed residential real estate, specializing in the purchase, rehab, and resale of single family homes. Founded in 1985, we have since grown into a diversified, vertically integrated company, expanding our business footprint to also include non-performing notes, home warranty, lending, design, brokerage, property management, escrow, and more.
Maxim’s Social Media Strategist serves as an online ambassador for Maxim and its listings. The Social Media Strategists directs listing activity across a broad range of social networking sites, cultivates online relationships with key target audiences, and seeks new opportunities to integrate social media into Maxim’s strategic marketing objectives. This position utilizes its understanding of social media channels and trends to design and implement Maxim’s social media marketing strategy.
What you'll do:
- Support improved customer engagement, website traffic, and revenue by developing and delivering against all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap
- Create and optimize online content so that it is tailored to and engaging on a wide range of relevant channels
- Respond to social media inquiries on behalf of Maxim by providing support to current and prospective customers
- Ensure that social media presentations of current listings are accurate, updated, and tailored to maximize viewership on each social media channel
- Develop marketing websites for individual high-value properties as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What you'll need:
- Well-versed in social media and experienced using social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and others
- Real Estate knowledge and experience with Multiple Listing Service preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to market properties and build traffic to a brand
- Strong sense of initiative and urgency
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency managing multiple projects simultaneously
What's in it for you:
Wedgewood offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
• Company Sponsored Outings: Past events have included sporting events, happy hours, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
• In-house Investment Programs: Participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs. We also offer home ownership & loan programs.
• Contribute to Your Community: Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, Wedgewood provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.
Wedgewood occupies 50,000 square feet in a state of the art headquarters in Redondo Beach, California and was named Company of the Year by the city in 2015. We also have multiple locations around the country. Wedgewood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Wedgewood's Employees
Andrew provides analysis on properties, determining their value based on appraisals, PPO reports, and market analysis.
Back to top