Receptionist- Civic Financial Services
Our company is a leading acquirer of distressed residential real estate, specializing in the purchase, rehab, and resale of single family homes. Founded in 1985, we have since grown into a diversified, vertically integrated company, expanding our business footprint to also include non-performing notes, home warranty, lending, design, brokerage, property management, escrow, and more.
The Receptionist - Civic will sit in the front reception desk to answer phones, greet incoming traffic, and let any member of the team know if appointments have arrived before sending them back. This role also manages the office spaces including the kitchen, conference rooms, inventory management, etc. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, have the ability to multitask, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and work efficiently when pressured with deadlines. The individual should also be resourceful, a self-starter, personable, and professional. Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What you'll do:
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Assists with scheduling and set-up of conference room meetings.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and daily building/grounds maintenance.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Helps facilitate new hire orientation and arranging for temp and interns.
- All other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What you'll need:
- 1-4 years of related experience
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills; manage priorities and time effectively.
- Must have the ability to deal with calendaring, handling call volume, and travel arrangements simultaneously.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to detail
- Client services
- Technical Capacity
- Problem solving
- Time management
Meet Some of Wedgewood's Employees
Andrew provides analysis on properties, determining their value based on appraisals, PPO reports, and market analysis.
Back to top