Founded in 2014 by it’s parent companies Wedgewood Inc. and HMC Assets LLC, CIVIC Financial Services is a well-capitalized lending-arm of the Wedgewood Companies. CIVIC is a fast growing lender and plays a critical role in the vertically integrated real estate company located in North Redondo Beach. Wedgewood is a buyer of distressed residential real estate and has completed more than 25,000 fix and flip transactions since its inception. CIVIC was started to provide synergistic opportunities within the company and to fund business purpose and residential investment loans for real estate buyers and investors.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
What you'll do:
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department. Supports in calendar management.
- Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other system development assistants to cover phones.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, senior vice presidents and chiefs. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, etc.
- Supports in the generation ofgeneral correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports market data analyst in maintenance of the department finances. Activities include: check requests and sending to accounts payable travel reimbursement, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance.
- Notarize documents as needed for management and other departments
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
What's in it for you:
Wedgewood offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
• Company Sponsored Outings: Past events have included sporting events, happy hours, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
• In-house Investment Programs: Participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs. We also offer home ownership & loan programs.
• Contribute to Your Community: Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, Wedgewood provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.
Wedgewood occupies 50,000 square feet in a state of the art headquarters in Redondo Beach, California and was named Company of the Year by the city in 2015. We also have multiple locations around the country. Wedgewood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We look forward to hearing from you!
Company: Civic Financial Services
Back to top