Associate Project Manager- Civic Multifamily
Founded in 2014 by it’s parent companies Wedgewood Inc. and HMC Assets LLC, CIVIC Financial Services is a well-capitalized lending-arm of the Wedgwood Companies. CIVIC is a fast growing lender and plays a critical role in the vertically integrated real estate company located in North Redondo Beach. Wedgewood is a buyer of distressed residential real estate and has completed more than 25,000 fix and flip transactions since its inception. CIVIC was started to provide synergistic opportunities within the company and to fund business purpose and residential investment loans for real estate buyers and investors.
The Associate Project Manager provides project-based support for the CIVIC Multifamily Lending team. Enables the growth of CIVIC’s Multifamily Lending business by building and documenting new processes and supporting the rollout of new products. Provides administrative support to the Managing Director of Multifamily.
What you'll do:
- Synthesize Managing Director’s decisions and supports appropriate teams and partners within the organization to ensure timely follow through
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Acts as project manager for special projects, which may include planning and tracking project steps, coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, etc.
- Assesses problems and drives to solutions with minimal guidance
- Performs desktop publishing and creates and develops visual presentations
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department. Supports in calendar management.
- Supports in the generation of general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Supports maintenance of the department finances. Activities include: check requests and sending to accounts payable travel reimbursement, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Three years of business management and/or project management experience
- Organization Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
What's in it for you:
Wedgewood offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
• Company Sponsored Outings: Past events have included sporting events, happy hours, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
• In-house Investment Programs: Participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs. We also offer home ownership & loan programs.
• Contribute to Your Community: Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, Wedgewood provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.
Wedgewood occupies 50,000 square feet in a state of the art headquarters in Redondo Beach, California and was named Company of the Year by the city in 2015. We also have multiple locations around the country. Wedgewood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We look forward to hearing from you!
Company: Civic Financial Services
Meet Some of Wedgewood's Employees
Andrew provides analysis on properties, determining their value based on appraisals, PPO reports, and market analysis.
Back to top