Technical Business Analyst
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for Technical Business Analyst candidates to join our growing company. This role focuses on IT related business analysis and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Analyzing and validating the business needs of department stakeholders
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Working closely with developers and quality assurance to further enhance software solutions
- Assist in keeping process and user documentation up to date
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Working knowledge of SDLCs
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
- Knowledge of databases is a plus
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. We also have an onsite lunch program!
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the Technical Business Analyst position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top