Systems Engineering Manager
The Systems Engineering Manager is responsible for overseeing a team involved with design, monitoring, deployment, and maintenance of server infrastructure at WebstaurantStore. The SE Manager will help lead the Systems Engineering team and will work with other departments to provide reliable service to customers and clients.
A successful Systems Engineering Manager will be able to provide tools to the team (other SEs) as well as customers (development teams) to ensure scalability, monitor infrastructure, deploy new hardware and software, update firmware and components, and provide support in case of emergencies. The SE Manager will be expected to have strong working relationships with other departments to meet project requirements for new project deployments.
As a SE Manager you will:
- Mentor others on the team and train others outside of the team
- Maintain the server and networking environment
- Evaluate new hardware and technology for expanded growth
- Ensure backup validity and functionality
- Ensure system uptime to meet SLO
- Deploy new systems (hardware and software) as needed
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Have project management skills to keep assignments on point
- Are driven to learn new technology and try new things
- Have 5+ years' experience administering systems or networks
- Are familiar with hardware options and limitations
- Want to improve processes and performance
- Windows Server / CentOS
- Cisco Switching
- Checkpoint Firewall
- Dell Servers
- Ansible Automation
- Gitlab Repository
- BIND DNS
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the SE Manager position with you!
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top