Supply Chain Manager Trainee
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for successful candidates to join our growing company as Supply Chain Manager Trainee. This role focuses on rotating through each area of our supply chain to prepare you for a supervisory role in one of our many warehouse locations. During the program you will have the opportunity to experience each segment in our day-to-day operations from inbound to outbound. Some of these areas may include but are not limited to Receiving, Picking, Packing, Consolidating, Shipping, Inventory Control, and Returns.
Upon successful completion of the program you will have the opportunity to become one of the elite members of The WEBstaurant Sore's leadership team. In your management role you will be held accountable for the day to day decisions regarding the input, movement, process, and output of operations to ensure increased quality, inventory accuracy and service. This position is responsible for providing clear and frequent communication to all teams on the distribution center's productivity, company policies and procedures. An essential function of the supervisor is to motivate employees to keep pace with our explosive growth while maintaining challenging deadlines. We welcome those who are interested in relocating to one of our other locations across the country but this is not required. The company offers generous relocation assistance when moving from state to state.
As a Supply Chain Manager Trainee, you will:
- Develop practical solutions to problems without sacrificing quality
- Meet department's daily, weekly and monthly goals of the distribution center
- Achieve high performance standards while coaching and training employees on best practices of our business
- Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, reducing damages and improving efficiencies
- Continually improve productivity targets and process improvements
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who possess:
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Ability to work in a fast –paced and deadline driven environment
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and constant process improvement
- Maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the Supply Chain Manager Trainee position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top