Software Quality Assurance
Looking for the "Start-Up" feel in a well-established and rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of projects in a fast paced environment? Want to be an integral part in forming an evolving web development team then This is the opportunity for you!
The Webstaurant Store, a leader in supporting the food service industry for over 2 decades is looking for a Jr or Mid-level Software QA Engineers to join our growing company.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be:
- Troubleshooting and Triaging issues with multiple teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Documenting, Tracking and Escalating issues
- Running System, Integration and UI testing on multiple web based products and platforms
- Estimating the Level of Effort needed to test and complete a task.
- Creating and Updating existing QA documentation
- Working closely with Development, Business Analyst and the business to ensure project success
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have the following:
- SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to Multitask and Shift Focus as needed
- An understanding of Multiple Software testing methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
It would be a Bonus if candidates also had:
- Web and Mobile testing experience
- UAT and/or UX Testing experience
- Some knowledge of Troubleshooting, Diagnosing Issues at a high level and Basic Computing Logic
The Webstaurant Store offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, 401k with company match, profit sharing, onsite fitness facility, onsite childcare facilities, commuter benefits and a breakfast/lunch bar.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, rapidly growing industry, we'd love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Accepting W2 candidates only
No Relocation Provided.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top