Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for candidates who love technology to join our growing company as Site Reliability Engineers. This role focuses on reliability, scalability, and performance of our ecommerce operations and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Ensure site and service uptime and performance
- Test and improve existing and new processes to support company growth
- Research and suggest new technology to overcome issues and solve future initiatives
- Automate processes and tasks to reduce time spent on server maintenance
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Undestand and can diagnose problems across the entire stack: network, server, operating system, and application
- Have procedural or object-oriented programming experience
- Are experienced in reading and interacting with Shell, PowerShell, and API interfaces
- Love playing with new technologies
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the SRE position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top