Senior SQL Server Database Administrator
The Senior Database Administrator (Sr. DBA) is responsible for monitoring, performance, documentation, and scale of the database infrastructure at WebstaurantStore. The Sr. DBA will lead the Database Administration team from a technical standpoint, training the Jr. DBAs and developers as well as heading design and implementation decisions.
A successful Sr. DBA will be able to provide tools to the team (other DBAs) as well as customers (development teams) to monitor multiple database platforms, ensure uptime and reliability of the databases, and provide support in case of emergencies. The Sr. DBA will be expected to have strong working relationships with other departments within the company throughout the development process and application lifecycle of both internally developed and vendor supported applications.
As a Sr. DBA you will:
- Ensure database availability and performance
- Triage and remedy database issues
- Provide plans for growth and expansion
- Help develop database solutions for new projects
- Optimize and refactor existing structure to meet performance objectives
- Provide technical leadership to the Jr. DBAs
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Have 5+ years' experience administrating or developing against SQL servers
- Understand relational database theory and implementations
- Enjoy trying new technologies and techniques
- Have experience with high availability and disaster recovery techniques
- Have working knowledge of one or more current programming languages
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the Sr. DBA position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top