Senior C# .NET Software Engineer
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today!
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for Senior C# .NET Software Engineer candidates to join our growing company. This role focuses on web application development and is a key part of growing our business and serving the needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative small team-oriented environment
- Spreading knowledge and instilling best practices in younger developers through peer review and mentoring
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development lifecycle
- Developing cutting-edge software solutions for new site features and mobile platforms
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5 years of experience working with C# .NET
- Experience with:
- ASP.NET Web API 2
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS 2013-2017)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008-2016)
- Agile Development Process Methodologies
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
While not required, experience with the following technologies are certainly a plus:
- React Native
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, profit sharing, and a 401k with company match.
Our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss this position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top