WebstaurantStore, the web's largest restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist to join our experienced search marketing team! Successful candidates will be responsible for managing WebstaurantStore's paid search, display, and social media advertising activities and for uncovering opportunities for growth within new and existing channels and campaigns.
The PPC Specialist's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering PPC campaigns via the most relevant and effective networks based on analysis, monitoring, review, and active decision making (all in line with pre-determined objectives and budgets)
- Fully understanding our business' objectives and being able to translate these objectives into PPC strategy and action plans
- Reporting on key performance indicators and presenting those reports effectively
- Analyzing key performance indicators across various marketing channels and campaigns and distilling actionable insights from the data
- Constantly researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing and forming a view on their relevance to our business' objectives
- Undertaking smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend
- Designing and executing experiments to test the effectiveness of various digital advertising tactics, features, and tools for our business
- Collaborating with our marketing team to ensure that joint strategic marketing objectives are in step with paid marketing activity
- Working with our programming and design teams to coordinate technical implementation of landing pages, tracking codes, analytics integration to enable effective measurement and optimization of marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Initiative: PPC Specialists don't have a daily agenda given to them and are expected to take it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. They find their own projects, set their own goals, and continually search out opportunities to increase revenue and advertising efficiency.
- Teamwork skills: As a member of the search marketing team, the ideal candidate must have the ability to give and receive encouragement and constructive criticism, communicate effectively, and work cooperatively with team members to achieve common goals.
- Critical thinking skills: The PPC landscape can change rapidly and without warning, and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Desire to grow: The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and is never content with "good enough". They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skillset.
- Technical knowledge: We are looking for a candidate who is familiar with e-commerce and who desires to stay on the leading edge of the ever-changing PPC industry.
- Prior experience with large scale PPC accounts, preferably e-commerce related
- Experience with Google Analytics or a similar web analytics product
- Understanding of internet marketing business models and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google productivity tools
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic marketing career at the WebstaurantStore.com!
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top