Photo Management Trainee
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for ambitious candidates to join our rapidly growing company as a photo department management trainee. This role focuses on building the teams and processes that create visual content for the web. It is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a management trainee you will:
- Maintain efficient workflow while analyzing opportunities for process improvements
- Develop practical solutions to problems without sacrificing quality
- Evaluate completed projects for accuracy and quality
- Assist in coaching and training photographers and photo editors
- Assist in hiring and de-hiring employees according to company and department standards
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who demonstrate:
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Critical thinking when assessing and solving problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for learning and self-improvement
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the assistant manager position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top