WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for entry-level, self-motivated candidates who are interested in joining our rapidly-growing company as a photo editor. This role focuses on creating an informative, visual shopping experience for our customers and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a photo editor, you will:
- Edit images for product pages. Typical editing tasks include (but are not limited to) the following: removing products from a background, recoloring, compositing, and creating 360 degree images.
- Navigate vendors' websites, image libraries, and FTPs to identify accurate, usable images for new products.
- Collaborate with the photography, content, and marketing teams in order to meet deadlines and retouch images for print marketing material, web mailers, product packaging, and internal resources.
- Upload images to the website while following standardized file naming and saving procedures.
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and efficiently in Adobe Photoshop.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Are receptive to feedback on edited photos and make workflow adjustments to minimize repeated requests for re-edits.
- Use critical thinking and take initiative to solve problems.
- Use professionalism when communicating verbally and in writing.
- Are attentive to detail and organized.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you're ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the photo editor position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top