Order Packer - 1st Shift - FT
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on safety to join our rapidly growing company as an Order Packer.
- Scanning items before packaging to ensure that the customer is sent the correct product
- Using packaging techniques that allow orders to ship quickly and efficiently
- Making sure that orders packed are secure and able to travel to the customer safely
- Cleaning and organizing work zone to ensure safety
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the Shipping Supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by any Supervisor at the Distrubtion Center
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, and stand throughout shift
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we'd love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
1st Shift Hours:
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top