Order Packer - 1st Shift - FT
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on safety to join our rapidly growing company as an Order Packer.
- Scanning items before packaging to ensure that the customer is sent the correct product
- Using packaging techniques that allow orders to ship quickly and efficiently
- Making sure that orders packed are secure and able to travel to the customer safely
- Cleaning and organizing work zone to ensure safety
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the Shipping Supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by any Supervisor at the Distrubtion Center
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, and stand throughout shift
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we'd love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
1st Shift Hours:
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top