Operations Manager Trainee
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for dedicated and hardworking candidates that have leadership qualities to join our growing company as an Operations Manager Trainee. This role focuses on learning each department in the Distribution Center from the ground up during a rotational phase, with the end of rotation placement being in a leadership position. The leaders and Managers within the Distribution Center play a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As an Operations Manager Trainee, you will:
- Develop practical solutions to problems without sacrificing quality
- Meet department's daily, weekly and monthly goals of the distribution center
- Achieve high performance standards while coaching and training employees on best practices of our business
- Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, reducing damages and improving efficiencies
- Continually improve productivity targets and process improvements
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who show:
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Ability to work in a fast –paced and deadline driven environment
- Exhibit analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and process enhancement
- Demonstrate maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the Operations Manager Trainee position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top