Off-Shift Distribution Manager
Who We Are
WEBstaurantStore.com is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professionals throughout the United States and Canada. Our large volume of restaurant equipment and supplies along with our buying power allows us to offer an unbeatable selection of products and industry low prices. In addition to these advantages, we also continue to stay true to our Lancaster County roots and provide good, honest customer service where our staff goes out of their way to make the shopping experience top priority. WEBstaurantStore.com is a division of Clark Associates, originally established in 1971, which has recently been recognized by Central Penn Business Journal as the Fastest Growing Business in the central PA area.
Due to our rapid growth, we've been adding new locations across the United States and are seeking candidates to join our growing team. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including a 401K match program, choice of medical plans, and gym membership reimbursement just to name a few. We believe in working hard, but also like to have fun!
The Off-Shift Distribution Manager position is designed for intermediate level candidates who are interested in continuing a management career in the field of operations and supply chain management. The Distribution Supervisor will have the opportunity to experience each segment in our day-to-day operations from inbound to outbound. Some of these areas may include but are not limited to Receiving, Picking, Packing, Consolidating, Shipping, Inventory Control, and Returns. In each area, you will be challenged to develop new ideas and tools to not only support the growth of our business but also ensure that the best service is being delivered to our customers. The goal of this position is to assume a supervisory role in our Albany, GA Distribution Center. We welcome those who are interested in relocating to one of our other locations across the country but this is not required; the company offers generous relocation assistance when moving from state to state.
In your management role you will be held accountable for the day to day decisions regarding the input, movement, process, and output of operations to ensure increased quality, inventory accuracy and service. This position is responsible for providing clear and frequent communication to all teams on the distribution center's productivity, company policies and procedures. An essential function of the supervisor is to motivate employees to keep pace with our explosive growth while maintaining challenging deadlines.
- Directly supervise up to 30 Associates
- Develop practical solutions to problems without sacrificing quality
- Meet department's daily, weekly and monthly goals of the distribution center
- Achieve high performance standards while coaching, training, and developing employees on best practices of our business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment which is always adapting to better serve our customers
- Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, reducing damages and improving efficiencies
- Continually improve productivity targets and process improvements
- 2-5 years in a proven supervisory or management role
- Ability to work in a fast –paced and deadline driven environment
- Exhibit analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and constant process improvement
- Demonstrate maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
- The ability and availability to work an off-shift schedule.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top