Material Handler - 3rd Shift Shipping - F/T
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on safety to join our rapidly growing company as a Material Handler.
- Stocking shelves with recently received product
- Maintaining evenly layered and organized bins
- Downstocking product into primary bin locations
- Consolidating and completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Cleaning and organizing work zone
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the shift supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shift supervisor
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
Position starts at $14.00 per hour
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we'd love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
3rd Shift Hours:
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top